View Single Post
Old 04-22-2022, 09:51 AM   #52
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Other than a corner in the 2nd, which would be VERY out of character for Veach, I like this draft just fine although I would probably swap out a couple of names-like Pickens or Pierce for Metchie. Veach has just shown that he doesn't value the CB position (especially boundary corner) all that much and would prefer to bargain shop vets and mid to low round picks.
What exactly has been "in character" for Veach so far this offseason? He's basically gone completely opposite of what he's done since he took the job. I could see him drafting a CB in the first two rounds if there is one that he coveted.

Plus I forget which year it was but he wanted to go CB in the 2nd round but they all got taken before he could trade up for one.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.