View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 06:28 PM   #107
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dls6501 View Post
It will be nice that the opinion across the nation will now be what it should have been the last couple years....that Kelce is the best TE in football.
Kelce can't block. He's just a wide receiver. I hear this George Kittle can block.

Heck I even remember a time(broadcasting career) when Gonzalez was pointing out how he was more impressed with the tight ends who can block as well.

If George Kittle is as good of a blocker as some people say, I think George Kittle will take the title of best tight end in the game.
Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote