View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 09:20 AM   #132
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Yeah, the suits were the giveaway. But what can they do in there? I'm thinking it wouldn't be as simple as time travel, but maybe this is how they open the multiverse stuff?
Time travel is my guess, the production shots from Endgame showing Ant Man, Capt. America, and Iron Man at the Battle of New York lends credence to time travel.

But....

What if our two of the heroes, Cap & Tony, in the movie are not the "current" versions of themselves. Hear me out;

- Tony is lost in space
- In some of the trailers Cap looks broken or dies in the first re-match with Thanos
- What if time travel is used to go get Cap & Tony right after the Battle of New York and those "versions" of them are brought forward in time to battle Thanos again?

It's a wild theory yes but the way Cap delivers some of his lines in the trailer seem to be from a younger version of Cap and not one that found and lost his best friend in Bucky.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.