Thread: Life Gabby Petito
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 11:31 AM   #284
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudasRising20 View Post
Honestly, what would most people's parents do if they loved their kid? Turn him in to face the death penalty?

Not saying they shouldn't be charged but a jury will have to decide to convict them.
I doubt they are charged with anything but they are liars for sure. I love my kids, both girls, but if they strangled to death another person in some nut ball fit of rage I would not let them off the hook. Love or no love, you should not do that because there is the victims family to consider. If the situation was reversed how would they feel and they knew Gabby for gods sake. She ****ing lived there with them.

What if he had killed another person while in hiding to keep his location secret? You just don't know what he would do. His parents took a real chance lying to the feds but they will most likely be free and just not liked.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.