View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 04:27 PM   #10750
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
So you never hold stocks even under what you paid for them because you feel they'll be worth a lot more in the future? I'm glad I didn't have that mindset when I bought during the market tank last year.
Of course not. I’m giving Hog shit because he tried calling me out for going 100% cash last week in my trading account. There’s no need to bag hold in trading. Protecting capital is #1 so you can trade with momentum.

In more passive accounts I’ll absolutely add to positions and ride them down quite a bit more without selling.

It’s ok to treat different accounts…..differently.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote