Thread: Movies and TV Shazam!
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 08:31 AM   #40
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Are you sure you're not mixing up your Captain Marvels? Granted, I avoid twitter like the plague, but I haven't seen or heard anything about Levy shooting his mouth off about anything.
I haven't seen much [or really looked for, for that matter] from Levi, but he might be thinking/stewing about Levi rebuking people who were promoting Shazam OVER Cpt.Marvel BECAUSE Shazam is old-fashioned fun instead of SJW bellyaching.

Not saying that's definitely what Rausch is irked over, or [whether it is or isn't] such a relatively mild rebuke rises to the level of SJWBS. Just trying to possibly clear up your query.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.