Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 09:41 AM   #32594
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
This thread should probably just be closed if the chiefs beat the brokos today. I mean, the brokos are no longer relevant. We don’t have a cardinals news mega thread so why have this one. It’s a waste of space. Kill it
No way...this is just getting good. KC finally has a generational QB and the Donks are in implosion mode...from ownership all the way down.

It's the most lop-sided the rivalry has been in almost 50 years...and Horseface is the cause of it.

Any long-time Chiefs fan has to be loving the shit out it...I know I am.

When they get to Raider level of irrelevance....which is just a few years away. Close it.

Until then, we can use it as comedy gold. Schadenfreude for the win...
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.