View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 10:05 AM   #27
¡RIOS MIO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Consider it an education that your game sucks. Use your time to get into the top 99% of Status, Money, or charity. Obviously you will never have the learning ability to get into the top 99% of social skills.
Yeah - ladies are really into people who are better than the very worst at one thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
I tried everything dude. I've approached maybe 2,000 girls or something

I once tried to AMOG(steal a girl away) from Jamaal Charles while he was talking to her.

I actually successfully pulled a girl away from a picnic table at "Jones Pool" who was sitting next to former safety Tysyn Hartman. She kept commenting that she loved my small facial features (no troll, i think she was a lesbian and dug my lack of masculinity)
This has to be a troll thread, right?

In the event that it's not, it sounds like you need to stop focusing on how to seduce women and focus more on making yourself into someone who doesn't need to trick women into sleeping with him.
Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.