Thread: Chiefs Jones maybe back Sunday
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 03:16 AM   #60
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
BlackOp theory time: Spags played Jones at DT too much for his liking in the Philly game. Jones is saying fine, then I’m not playing until I’m 100% healthy.

Jones basically said he was making a business decision in a tweet. Andy said it was a distraction. We know how bad Jones wanted to play DE full time.
Dont start using me and posting things I didn't say to make a point...

Remember when I said..."watch for KC to "magically" get their defense back in order"...well, they just pitched a shut out in the 2nd half the following game.

It really pisses you guys off...it's amusing as I dont take the NFL for more than entertainment. It's fun escapism embedded in me from a young age...like watching a movie. You can get involved in it..even though you know it isn't entirely real. The actors are invested in it ..at that moment.

I get pissed as the game is happening...but that usually ends when it's over...too many times watching Clete destroy my fantasy.

The Chiefs sucking for the first 5-6 weeks was good for the health of the NFL and their new 17 game season.

If you can allow yourself to be honest...this season is much more entertaining than last year. KC coasted the entire year...was almost boring. They are actually better on offense this year than in Mahomes career. Like I told another poster...get back to me around week 10. He was saying they wouldn't even make the post-season.

Last edited by BlackOp; 10-20-2021 at 03:29 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote