View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 07:42 AM   #112
War Eagle !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallaschiefsfan View Post
My guess is Barlow. But who knows. They've done a few unexpected things lately, so they could surprise. McCarthy is definitely an "up/down" to Omaha candidate this year if he can't take the next step and build off last year. I've been disappointed with what I've seen of him thus far. Part of me is just ready to get Ynoa, Lovelady and maybe Newberry and Staumont up and see if the higher quality arms can rise to the occasion. That creates 40 man issues that I'm super doubtful we're ready to address this early.
I love the idea of Lovelady and Ynoa making it before the end of the year. I doubt we'll see them any time soon. I think the Royals are hoping guys like Boxberger, Diekman, and Peralta have a good first half so they can be moved at the deadline. Even Homer Bailey or Duffy could be gone mid year if they have good first halfs. And, if we want to live in fantasy land, we can hope that Ian Kennedy has a great first half in the bullpen and someone will take him and his salary off the Royals hands.
DeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about