View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 07:27 AM   #108
Herm is the worst...horrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSouth View Post
The Royals have a spot on their 40 man roster which will likely go to Homer Bailey who is scheduled to start Wednesday's game. But, the Royals will have to move someone off the 25 man roster. I've narrowed it down to two; either Barlow or McCarthy could be optioned to Omaha. Any other possibilities?
My guess is Barlow. But who knows. They've done a few unexpected things lately, so they could surprise. McCarthy is definitely an "up/down" to Omaha candidate this year if he can't take the next step and build off last year. I've been disappointed with what I've seen of him thus far. Part of me is just ready to get Ynoa, Lovelady and maybe Newberry and Staumont up and see if the higher quality arms can rise to the occasion. That creates 40 man issues that I'm super doubtful we're ready to address this early.
dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.