Thread: Life Resume Template
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 08:22 AM   #37
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yeah, I've heard stories where a hiring manager recommends someone with a ton of experience, they apply and then get filtered out... and then it makes you wonder how many more highly qualified candidates get filtered out.
It happened to me with jobs I felt I was borderline over qualified for. It was a hard lesson many years ago.

But I understand why it happens. We get over 500 applications in a week for mid-tier jobs. No way our recruiters could even get through half of them in a reasonable amount of time and 95% of them are junk. It's a necessary evil.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.