View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 06:17 PM   #2
Veteran

i dont get enough time to post on here like i'd too, too busy doin other stuff, but the time i do spend on here i enjoy. the people on here make it enjoyable, too many too list but all you guys are cool and thanks for making this place.
i've even got to reconnect with childhood friend (hog farmer) so i guess he'd be the one that means the most to me. we played league baseball as kids together .
i'm gonna miss these guys that passed this month and will try to spend more time on here going forward, take care all of you.
REDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote