View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 09:23 AM   #8343
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Count me in on that. L&P, and it's not even close. But if I'm going to make a large marinade for something like jerky, I'll get a cheap brand. Same with soy sauce.
Kikkoman low sodium ONLY. I have some diesel on hand as well but it's used sparingly.

I've mentioned it before but the cheap Soy sauce isn't soy sauce. It doesn't use fermented soy beans at all.

If you see 'hydrolized protein' on a bottle, throw that shit away. And if you're at the store, just shatter all the bottles to save other customers from themselves. It's AWFUL.

Kikkoman (and others) also make stuff called Tamari Soy sauce that's gluten free and quite good. Harder to find but probably my favorite if you can stumble onto it. Super rich and if you really like the 'soy' flavor rather than just that general umami richness, Tamari holds up to cooking better.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.