View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 11:11 AM   #3
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Veach sometimes makes a move a year before it’s needed. MVS is on a 2 year deal until he’s 29. He’s fast and a downfield threat, where Hardman is fast and still needs to prove he’s a legit downfield threat.

I think we let Hardman test the market and someone will overpay for him, still leaving us with MVS another year.

This frees up money to pay a 26 year old JSS if he proves himself worthy. I think we go WR or DE again in the draft and swing big / trade up since it’s in KC.
Agree.

I also think it really depends on what they see on the field this year. And don't forget id Sky Moore is all he's cracked up to be, it changes things a bit. I'm not sure the Chiefs need to be hunting for a WR in the first round of any draft. Still think DE is the biggest long term need.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.