Thread: Video Games Sony Playstation 5 thread
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 08:25 PM   #61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
I always gold myslef after buying the PS4 pro, it would be the last console for me; I would switch to building a gaming computer.

not that I've been at all displeased with the PS4; but I'm novice when it comes to computer gaming, and some of the stuff I've just casually seen looks awesome; and game selection. Plus I primiarily want a gaming system that will smoothly run X Plane 11 or FS 2020, and American Truck Driver.

I think if i got a gaming rig that would run those games, and other games here and there, that I would never really play the playstation anymore.

of course, I know nothing about gaming computers or how to build one; so I'll tackle that when the time comes. Might have to just pay someone who knows what they're doing a few bucks to build it for me. lol
I bought a gaming pc I think the beginning of last year. Really nice alienware and a badass curved gaming monitor..

It can be a pain in the ass to sync a ps4 controller to it so I just bought an xbox controller to use (wired) so I dont have to deal with that. I mainly bought it for mods but mods are such a pain in the ass..I'd rather just sit down in my leather recliner, turn on my ps4 and play a game on my 70" Tv. The NCAA mod on Madden and the NCAA mod on nba 2k are nice but I have an Xbox and it's easier to pop in NCAA on that.
dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.