View Single Post
Old 07-18-2023, 11:08 AM   #30
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Gotta give him through 2024 at least due to the recruits he's brought in and as well as the willingness to change.

He gave up play-calling and brought in a quality OC in Moore.

Baker appears to be a stud DC.

I know you guys love to bash Cook, but I think he's at least competent (though still athletically limited) when healthy. The OL was a forest fire in Canada last season.

Mizzou has a non-zero chance to be 5-0 going into Week 6 vs LSU in CoMo.

Win 3/5 vs LSU, Kentucky, Florida, Arkansas, and SC and that puts Mizzou at 8-4.
Brady Cook can't hit the broadside of a barn.

You live and die at the QB position and so far going into Year 4 he has no clue what he's doing at the position. That's a big giant red ****ing flag.

The athleticism or lack of isn't really the big problem here so I think you're whiffing pretty hard on this assessment.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.