Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 07:26 PM   #1051
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Also caught the pilot for Lovecraft Country, which is available on YouTube for free, and while I thought some of it was over the top, I liked it enough to watch next week.
Has anyone watched enough of this to comment whether it goes beyond SJW storytelling.

I'm not hating on the entire proposition, but between a spate of similar content [Watchmen, Jordan Peele] and current politics, I'm not too keen on actually BINGING more. But the concept intrigues me otherwise if it's quality storytelling.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.