View Single Post
Old 04-28-2023, 01:55 PM   #957
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I dunno if I'd be happy applying that across the board, that's the thing. Like, if you happen to choose to draft the same player KC drafts and he walks, then what? I won't be happy losing Sneed if KC lets him walk because I made that pick. Hell, I might have made that pick earlier than the Chiefs did, I don't remember. But yeah, it's a very similar situation.
That's one structural weakness that I've never worried about. I didn't want to do the research to figure out which of my picks across the league walked in free agency versus being cut. So we can keep guys who were drafted on other teams regardless of what they do, whereas we've always cut Chiefs who walked. We had to cut the Chiefs early on when we were starting with their roster.

Now that the game is mature, I could see us stopping the rule for the Chiefs leaving. However, if we don't ever lose free agents, can we still pick them up when the Chiefs sign them? It seems like that's double-dipping, but then again my teams aren't really getting stronger over time from what I can tell.

So maybe we no longer lose free agents at all?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.