View Single Post
Old 04-14-2023, 10:41 PM   #954
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I'm not sure what you mean.

We traded to get Orlando, but we could have chosen to reject that trade. Allowing him to leave as a free agent means we get no compensation. If they had cut him, we could vote to keep him instead. Am I missing some other nuance?
I was trying to convey that I would be in favor of you guys having the right to keep him instead of losing him as a free agent because draft capital was used to acquire him. If you had instead drafted a player directly in this game, even if KC also drafted him, he'd be yours forever until you decide you don't want him anymore, regardless of if the Chiefs let him go or not. The same would go for if you chose to trade for Toney instead of drafting guys in the 3rd and 6th, and so on. I just think we should allow players acquired via trade to be kept.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.