View Single Post
Old 04-14-2023, 04:11 AM   #951
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellerfox View Post
Thanks for the clarification, I'll get it updated! About half that list falls off (Juju, Watson, and Dunlap) - and the other half (Christian, Lee, Carter, Fenton) are likely cuts for me post camp.

Confirming - do I/we lose OBJ since I/we spent draft picks to acquire him (via trade)?

Think the three of us as the current active owners are all on the same page now (minus my OBJ question above)… but it might be worth updating rule #3 in the OP for any future new owners as it can be interpreted to suggest that Chiefs FA acquisitions acquired after our first season can be retained.
My vote would be you should be able to retain if draft or player capital was used to obtain another player.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.