View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 01:11 PM   #182
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
I think Brendan Daly is the best thing to ever happen to Chris Jones. He’s going to make him a more complete player. I’ll trade the few extra gaudy sack stats he attained under Sutton for the ability to keep him on the field every down and be a dependable run stopper. He wasn’t perfect, but improved a ton being able to play between disciplined edge setters this past year. Don’t get me wrong - Jones is elite - that’s why I want him to remain in KC, but I doubt teams are lining up with huge offers to attain him given both the potential financial and compensation costs.
What if, and follow me here. It had nothing to do with 3-4 or 4-3, but more to do with Bob Sutton and him just not getting the most out of some players?
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.