View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 12:42 PM   #181
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
He spent his first 3 years in the 3-4, was drafted into the 3-4, and you think he's not a scheme fit?
I think Brendan Daly is the best thing to ever happen to Chris Jones. He’s going to make him a more complete player. I’ll trade the few extra gaudy sack stats he attained under Sutton for the ability to keep him on the field every down and be a dependable run stopper. He wasn’t perfect, but improved a ton being able to play between disciplined edge setters this past year. Don’t get me wrong - Jones is elite - that’s why I want him to remain in KC, but I doubt teams are lining up with huge offers to attain him given both the potential financial and compensation costs.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.