View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 12:14 PM   #285
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Hopefully you aren't going to a bar and ordering Michelob Ultra again today.

Disgraceful.
Wait, what? C'mon my friend, what the hell, even my go-to beer is Coors Light. Mow the lawn (like I just did), one a stupid-hot and humid day (today), and there's nothing better that sitting down with new-dog, giving her a bowl of cold water and drinking a crazy-cold Coors light. Because I like and respect you, don't be a beer snob, because beer snobs are some of the worst people in the world.

And you know I'm a Guinness (beer), and Kraken (rum) man, but they aren't all I stock.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.