View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 09:14 PM   #273
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
I've always planted a can of beer in it's ass and planted it on the grill with indirect heat. No problem.
The smoker offers smoke, so that might be a slight twist unless you're adding smoke on your grill. And you might very-well be doing just that. And like our grills, my electric smoker makes life easy too. Big pan of water, two birds on the lower rack (right above the water), beer cans up the birds butts, about an hour of slow smoke (if we don't add any), a perfect steady 225, and the son and I come back (after three hours of awesome hockey) to two perfect birds. Grill-up some avocados and carrots on the grill (next to the smoker), and yummy is on the way...

THAT'S what ya call a wonderful first-world problem!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.