Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2023, 10:14 AM   #780
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
I'm really late to the party. Watched the latest Thor and Dr. Strange movies. I don't think I remember anything about Thor other than it was trying too hard to be funny. And the whole Wanda/Scarlet Witch storyline didn't really engage me because her motivations make absolutely no sense. I don't have Disney+ and am not going to be watching the series tie ins. I guess I've gotten old and lost interest in all of this; I want a good story instead of a bunch of fancy effects and pretty people. Star Trek, Star Wars, MCU, DCU... What I have seen is that they have a hard time coming up with a good story and relatable characters.
On top of that, I feel there might be a general feel of comic book movie fatigue going on right now added on top of how the product hasn't been on the same level as the Infinity War saga, as well.

Speaking of Thor - I just got around to watching the Snyder cut of Justice League, and it got me wondering if we'll ever see the director's cut of Love and Thunder. Supposedly they shot 4 hours' worth of film only to cut literally half of it and change the relationship between Thor and Zeus doing so. On top of that, there was supposedly going to be a scene where Jane's Thor was battling Galactus to go with a TON of other cosmic side stuff? Maybe one day we'll get a Waititi cut of Love and Thunder.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote