View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 09:35 AM   #657
Go Beavers!

Even though I like Sci fi movies, I've never really been into the books. However, I recently decided to read the Expanse books. I just finished the third book (Abaddon's Gate) and it was so friggin' good. They have all been good reads so far and the first books in a while that I have read that I end up staying up way too late because I can't put them down. I've heard they drop off some as the series goes on but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it, I guess.

I had actually put this off because I was expecting a pretty heavy read but the books to me seem more of the equivalent of "popcorn" movies - heavy on the action and light on the hard science. I also want to go back now and watch the TV series again. I watched all three seasons and enjoyed them but wasn't always clear exactly what was going on. It's a lot clearer now.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.