View Single Post
Old 12-24-2018, 11:12 PM   #112
Future NBA Finals MVP

Which advanced stats do you rely on? Hollinger or Real Plus Minus? Usually I pay more attention to Real Plus Minus. I think advanced stats are great because people really undervalue defensive prowess.

Per Real Plus Minus:
Best players
1. Paul George
2. Anthony Davis
3. James Harden
4. LeBron James
5. Kevin Durant
Worst players:
1. Colin Sexton
2. Trae Young
3. Cedi Osmon
4. Kevin Knox
5. Frank Ntilkina
Best offensive players:
1. James Harden
2. Damian Lillard
3. Stephen Curry
4. Kyrie Irving
5. Mike Conley
Best defensive players:
1. DeAndre Jordan
2. Rudy Gobert
3. Hassan Whiteside
4. Myles Turner
5. Marc Gasol
Worst Offensive players:
1. Avery Bradley
2. Colin Sexton
3. Wendell Carter Jr
4. Frank Ntilkina
5. Jonathon Simmons
Worst defensive players:
1. Trae Young
2. Colin Sexton
3. Spencer Dinwiddie
4. Kevin Knox
5. Eric Gordon

This is probably just for win shares. For example, I'm sure Trae Young and Colin Sexton are not one of the worst players in the NBA, but they hurt their team a ton because their teams allow them so much usage. If you gave some players a longer leash to jack up shots and do dumb shit, they would be right there. But the point remains.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.