View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 05:35 AM   #308
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Having Easy's background knowledge on the Manson story and/or Dane's in-depth grasp of theater may have made this a different viewing for me. I came in looking for a Tarantino roller coaster ride and that didn't happen.

I really enjoy most everything Pitt, Leo, and QT have made. I was picturing another QT non-linear piece with his rich dialogue and "wow" moments typical of his films. There was some of that but it appears this one was nuanced in ways that didn't line up with me.
I need to watch this one again. We really enjoyed it, and I think it could be my favorite QT movie.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.