Thread: Chiefs 23' Training Camp
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2023, 03:03 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Actually being in a chair will probably allow some favorable accommodations. I would check with the Chiefs office as they may have some handicapped tickets as an option. I have been going since 2017 and no major stairs. It may be harder to get to the West field as I don't think sidewalks go all the way around, and the other side is a hill, but they may allow you in the private fenced in area overlooking that field?
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.