View Single Post
Old 09-24-2021, 03:07 PM   #15
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson71 View Post
I like all your recommendations, sully, but The Assassination of Jesse James -- that was painfully slow. Terrence Malick said it was too slow! Now that's when you know you've hit some level of glacial speed in cinema not seen outside of art houses.

I don't believe the Coen's True Grit or The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance have been mentioned yet -- they make my list of favorite westerns.
I'll never forgive the Coens for getting "FILL YOUR HANDS, YOU SONOFABITCH!" wrong.

Good movie that would've been fine standalone, but you can't gack one of the more iconic scenes in the genre like that.

In tangentially related news: Kim Darby sucks.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.