Thread: Food and Drink Any Bourbon drinkers out there?
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 05:50 PM   #1643
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
This is great news. Let's just start with easy to locate ones.

Old Forrester 100 proof
Larceny
Russell's Reserve
Elijah Craig
4 Roses Single Barrel
High West American Prairie Bourbon

All of these can be had for less than $40 and pretty easy to find.
Buffalo Trace is my absolute favorite Bourbon. The above list, plus Ezra Brooks and Eagle Rare (which is fantastic), are all very good as well and are an almost complete list of the best bourbon I've tried for under $40. Blanton's is awesome, but around here you can't get it for under $40, sadly.

The only one I'll add is Stonehammer. If you like sweeter, very smooth bourbons, this one is great. Fantastic taste, great neat, and a splendid mixer. It's probably my second favorite Bourbon after Buffalo Trace and it's pretty dirt cheap around here. If I was going to recommend something for someone to try which is delicious, inexpensive, and not Buffalo Trace, it would be the first name off my tongue pretty much every time.
Giant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote