View Single Post
Old 12-13-2019, 09:40 AM   #145
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
Sounds like a good deal, I have a 2 that needs pulled my dentist has been nagging it needs a crown but I've had my 15 pulled and I've learned I don't really need it anyway, any other teeth closer to the front then them I wouldn't want to lose though.
Yeah second molars aren't THAT important. I’m obviously pro keeping teeth but if you have to lose one, that would be it.

The issue people don’t understand is that sure those molars aren’t visible so people won’t know you’ve lost them. But first and foremost those are important for masticatory (chewing) function and once you start taking them out your bite starts collapsing which leads to a whole host of other problems
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.