View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 09:42 AM   #16
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
You realize they are the same size, BTJ gives up about 25lbs to him and is a night and day faster right?
I have a couple buddy's that are still Martyball Acolytes and both of them desperately want us to trade up to 20 or so for Bowers and think it would be organizational negligence not to do so if that possibility exists.

I think the Bowers or Bust crowd are throwback fans.

I can't wrap my head around wanting Bowers over Thomas at all. But I'm not sure he'd be at the top of my board if he fell all the way to 32. I'm just loudly anti TE in the first round.

I don't think we need to drop those kind of assets on the position to get excellent production from it. That's a competitive advantage we have that I don't want to surrender.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.