View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 07:16 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Aspen is the dream life. Normally I’d take the cash because I guess I’m a greedy bastard but living in Aspen would be a dream come true. Location wins out over cash this time.

And that Arkansas house is a little too pretentious for my taste. There have been a couple that way. I don’t know why that turns me off so much. Like a ****ing spiral staircase around a glass elevator isn’t excess for the sake of excess but I just can’t handle pretentious douche I guess.
Just get yourself a top hat and monocle to wear when answering the door., and criticize all guests for not being “fancy’’ enough.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.