View Single Post
Old 10-30-2022, 08:26 PM   #101
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by emaw82 View Post
I'm smoking a War Hawk right now. Agree that it is a great stick. Had a Caldwell LLtK Mad Mofo earlier after some yard work. Caldwell has some great stuff.

I've been able to enjoy cigars out by the fire pit the last few nights. I usually have 8-10 per week, but I'll slow way down this winter with the colder weather. I'll just build onto my stash for the most part. I've been carrying around 140 sticks in 4 humis right now, but am thinking of getting a Needone 48l cooler so I can carry a few more and not worry about temperature fluctuations.
I've always be tempted to buy one of the Caldwells but never pulled the trigger.

Have you ever smoked any Brick House? I have not.

I own a 250 capacity Newair electric humidor. I love it. Works great. I also have a 50 cedar lined humidor for overflow and when I need to dry my cigars out from 72-74% humidity. I prefer a moist cigar.

The only cigar that gives me a lot of trouble with a >70% humidity is the Alec Bradley Prensado. It's oily wrapper holds a lot of moisture.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.