Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 10:43 AM   #4080
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Damn, that sucks. You must be one tough old bastard. Hang in there!

I never gave much thought to the shingles until a few years ago, when one of my high school friends caught it in his late 40s. All it took was one conversation with him where he described the symptoms and the pain and I got vaccinated for it the next day. Yeesh.
I recently had a family member get it in her eye. IN her mother ****ing EYE! I didn't even know that was possible, but you can bet your ass I'll be getting the vaccination after seeing that.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.