Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 11:07 PM   #4074
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG K View Post
Every year, my family and I take a three week trip across America with our travel trailer to visit National and State parks in other states. We are also looking at the land for a possible place to end up. Nevada is nice, we are there every year for two to three days on our on trips.

Nevada is nice - HOT - but nice. I have 160 acres in Wyoming that we bought several years back as a "last place" to make our stand (so to speak). You've never felt wind until you spend a day or two in Wyoming

The thing that tipped the scales for me (personally) was (1) the price of land and (2) the lack of humans......

Over the years, we have built our main home and a home for our kids (boy and girl), barns, wells, livestock, Generac generators and a medium sized wind turbine. None of this came cheaply. The thing about living away from folks is that it costs an arm and a leg to be "separate" from others. Our nearest neighbors are the ranch about 10-12 miles North of us.

But yet, nothing strikes me as "free" as waking up on a snowy morning and being able to step out my back door, take a leak and firing a few rounds at Jacks or a coyote. Try doing that in a subdivision here in Johnson County and they'll haul your ass to the jail

Our only derisive decision is when too sell out here in Kansas and head out there one last time. For some odd-assed reason, I feel the time growing closer each day.........
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote