Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 08:41 PM   #4067
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
My hunch-
Things might get easier locally for a while. The new admin has outlawing online sales of firearms and ammo on the radar. AKA goodbye Gunbroker.
This will disrupt the current distribution (online) model for a bit. I do not see prices going down. Resellers will still be paying more. Manufactures will still be chasing materials (made harder to get by the new admin) and we are all going to get the hell taxed out of us on anything "gun" related.
I am sorry to say it but 90c a round for 45 acp will be the new normal.
Oh and "they" will do everything they can to stop the manufacturing, sales and ownership of "spooky looking" firearms.
Yeah I believe you are right on this sadly.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.