Thread: Movies and TV The Last Dance
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 04:30 PM   #84
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
You're missing the point. Michael Jordan doesn't and didn't give a shit about anyone else but him. Not his teammates. Not his wife. Not anyone.

He was a narcissistic asshole, plain and simple. No one else mattered.
But you're saying, or have been saying, that somehow it was Jordan's fault that Pippen wasn't getting paid more than his paltry $2 million. that he should've "stood up for Pippen."

And I saying, why would he do that?

Has anything like that ever happened? Did Bird go to Celtics management and say, "hey I think 'X' should get more money?"

Did Magic intervene for Worthy or whoever?

Did Tom Brady intercede on Moss' behalf at contract time?

Pretty sure the answer is "no."

So why on Earth should Jordan have ever "gone to bat" for Pippen about his contract?

You seem to expect that Jordan should've done something that no other player ever did in the history of pro sports. As much as I always loved Pippen, I never once thought anything but "he ****ed himself." He signed a deal that wasn't in his best interests long-term, even after his own management told him not to take it.

That's on Pippen and Jerrys Krause/Reindorf. Jordan was never a part of that deal.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote