Thread: Movies and TV Disney+: WandaVision
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 12:35 PM   #74
Plays to win the game!

I'm sorry, but there's a reason people don't watch 50's style shows anymore. They're outdated, the jokes aren't funny, the laughtracks are annoying, and outside of nostalgia there isn't a place for them in entertaining television nowadays.

They wanted to pay homage to them, I get it, and it is bold for them to try and they've done a great job recreating that type of television, but to take up the first two episodes with a majority of that content was just a chore to get through. We get it, they're trapped in some sort of illusion, some sort of fake reality. Outside of a guy almost choking at a dinner table and a beekeeper getting out of a manhole cover, I couldn't have less interest in episode 3. Sorry but it's been boring as shit the first two episodes and doesn't make me want to watch the upcoming ones, just to sit through 23 minutes of gibberish while only a few spots are actually intriguing and keep my attention. Bold? Yes. Entertaining? **** no.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.