Thread: Movies and TV Disney+: WandaVision
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 09:29 PM   #62
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I noticed the similarities because they pretty much slap you right in the face with it from the beginning.

The ottoman that Vision walks through right after they enter the living room made me smile but then they just keep pouring it on and, to me, it becomes a derivative mess rather than an homage.
Yeah, but that’s the point.

Something traumatic has happened to Scarlet Witch and her mind’s defense mechanism has placed her into familiar and safe surroundings. She feels that something is wrong and amiss but she can’t place her finger on it.

As soon as she figures out that everything is wrong, the episode ends and she finds herself and Vision placed into yet another set of familiar and safe surroundings.

We heard an unidentified voice say “Who did this to you?”, so this is definitely not happening in the corporeal world and she’s somehow being manipulated. What makes this interesting is the “Who” and the “When” of why this is happening to her.

Kevin Feige has stated that this occurs after Endgame but that’s all we really know after two episodes and I’ll bet it will be a few more weeks before we really know what’s going on.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.