Thread: Movies and TV Tiger King(Netflix)
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 07:21 PM   #60
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
I'm disappointed I can't watch this (I don't have Netflix). Love tigers. And I'm familiar with Antle because his organization has been bringing big cats to the Massachusetts renaissance faire for decades (it's pretty cool, for some reason they're allowed to do it on a wooden stage with no railing, and people viewing from wooden benches, and there's just some scantily-clad chick with a tiger on a chain, like if this ****er decided he wanted to eat the audience they could really stop him). He used to bring Hercules the liger, which is/was in the Guinness Book of World Records as the world's largest cat.
Unfortunately the show isn't about tigers..
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.