View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 02:03 PM   #27
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Somebody mentioned To Live And Die In LA here recently. That's a fantastic movie that I haven't watched in forever. Great performances all around, plus one of the greatest car chases of all time.
I mentioned To Live and Die in LA in the Mindhunters Netflex thread when I brought up the film Manhunter was a prequel to Silence of the Lambs. I said if you like William Petersen in that film, watch his next film To Live and Die. You're right, that has a great car chase scene, who would of ever thought of going backwards on the interstate. However, the film suffers with one flaw, the same flaw that was in No Country for Old Men, I won't spoil it for others.

Quote:
Silverstreak, hell I named a cat after it.
When I saw Silverstreak, I did something I had never done before, went to the same theater and watched it for a second time about a week later. That was about 1976, Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor best film. The next with them was Stir Crazy, not near as good.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote