Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 09:28 PM   #1813
Mod Team

I also grew up in bum**** Montana so access to music was limited. I was a member of the BMG music catalog (remember those?) where you could order like 4-5 CDs for like $20. I'd read their short reviews and order groups I had never heard of. I didn't have internet, cable TV and I didn't listen to the radio. I was just taking orders of CDs by buying their CDs based on genre and comparisons listed in that small writeup. My parents listened to a lot of music from the 60's-70's, but finding something like Punk Rock and Grunge Rock just blew my small little mind. I had never heard something close to that. Nirvana in 5th grade was like that.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.