View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 05:48 PM   #11
MVP

I rather like it, overall.

My biggest issue is Murray. I just do not like him at all. Speed is great and all, but I think NFL lineman are going to destroy him routinely. Could get lucky and he is the next Derrick Johnson but those first 5 or so years of Johnson weren't very amazing either. I wouldn't have that type of patience again and I can see it taking a while for Murray to become that type of player as well. I'd much prefer a guy that already has the strength and ability to play at the LOS than one you hope can learn.

I think we very much disagree on Pennel's value, and quite frankly I don't know if I could put that much into a part-time run stopper. If he's becoming your primary rotation, I suppose it may be worth it but you better get at least Lawrence Guy type of production and playing time. That said, you also don't address a 3-tech that can provide you some pass rush. You have 3 big dudes in Saunders, Nnadi, and Pennel and none of them are going to give you much there. I'd like to see a draft pick at least go to that.

If the Chiefs do ditch Watson, Reagor is one of the tops on my list in the draft. He's a matchup nightmare that should run low 4.3s. I think he's a better prospect coming out than Hardman was and by quite a bit. He'd have a shot to start. I'm not even sure he makes it to round 2, honestly. He's going to blow the doors off the combine.

I have Kindley rated much higher than you do but I know a couple draft outlets don't. A big guy that moves like him and plays like him doesn't usually make it out of day 2. We'll see, but I'd probably pencil him in no later than the 96th pick.

Herron is an interesting guy. Obviously needs to work on strength alot when he gets to the NFL. That said, he's got some athleticism and ability to play LT even though he's pretty bad in the run game right now. Not too many guys in this draft I see as anything but RTs or OGs, so he might be worth a stab in the dark. I think he's a later guy than the 5th and would probably be there top of the 7th, but what's it matter that late anyhow.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.