View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 06:27 AM   #26
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider56 View Post
If you watch some other clips, it looks like the ship lost power twice. After it regains power the 2nd time, you can see the captain or whomever has control of the ship, pouring the power on.

Crazy shit. If the fall doesn't kill the folks, falling into all sorts of twisted metal certainly will.
I used to operate main propulsion and the electric plant on my ship, during my time in the Navy. I believe you are correct that ship lost power. And when it did come back it appears that all the same lighting did not come back with it. Which tells me they only restored power partially.

It would be very difficult to restore everything in that short amount of time. I would assume they lost main propulsion as they would've lost all supporting auxiliaries . They would lose hydraulic steering as well. I believe that ship was just drifting.
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote