Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2023, 03:39 AM   #4151
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
I just watched Asteroid City on Peacock. It was in theaters for about 2 minutes but it's a Wes Anderson movie (Rushmore, Royal Tenenbaums, Life Aquatic, Grand Budapest Hotel) which means it's going to be weird, which it was. The cinematography is incredible.

The cast includes:

Bryan Cranston
Edward Norton
Jason Schwartzman
Scarlett Johansson
Jeffrey Wright
Liev Schreiber
Tom Hanks
Matt Dillon
Steve Carell
Tilda Swinton
Jeff Goldblum
Adrien Brody
Willem Dafoe
Margot Robbie
Maya Hawke

Some in big roles and others with bit parts. I would definitely recommend it if you're familiar with Wes Anderson movies or just like weird, artsy movies.
From the cast alone I should be dying to see that show but I am not sure I have ever finished one of Wes Anderson's movies. I have started a few in your list but have quit watching them after so long.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.