View Single Post
Old 08-13-2022, 05:18 PM   #10166
**** That Noise

If it expands I’d do two auto bids. I’m 100% fine with how it is now and would leave it, but I might add a second auto bid per conference. One as is for tournament champions, and the other for conference champions. That wouldn’t change anything at the P6 level, but would help some from other conferences who have their bids “stolen” by an upset in the conference tournament.

But obviously Sankey wants more SEC schools in March Madness, so he wouldn’t agree to that. Same reason he wants the football playoffs expanded(as we all do, but he just wants more SEC schools in there).
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli