View Single Post
Old 02-15-2022, 10:14 AM   #85
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
If the Chiefs keep #30 and get one of Jermaine Johnson, Trevon Walker, or Cam Thomas, I think I'm pretty ecstatic. Even if they address DE in free agency with a couple of good veterans, that's an exciting player to add.

It's a really good DE draft. In all likelihood, one of Johnson, Walker, Thomas, or Karlaftis is going to be available at #30 and that's really stupid.
There’s a good 4-5 DEs that I’d be happy coming out of the first round with. Add that to a couple of a DBs….and we’re going to be good.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote